TCC presents NAR performance record data in two ways:
1. Various record lists
2. TCC's HALL OF FAME (see links at right)
The HALL OF FAME has a TCC Certificate of Award for each record on the 09 FEB 99 list and each record set since then. That's over 900 certificates.
TCC bases its listing of NAR National Model Rocket Performance Records on the official list posted by Dan Winings, Chairman of the Records Sub-Committee. We expand and correct the official list by:
* Adding the Record Holder's NAR number and section
* Adding a hyperlink to send email to the section contact
* Adding a link to the section's web page and/or the section's email list, if applicable
* Correcting misspellings, typos and other errors
* Eliminating erroneous/duplicate data
We display the records grouped by competition division as well as by section and division. For newly broken records, we also show the differences between the current and previous records:
* Name, NAR number and section for both the current and previous record holder
* Change in the record value and the length of time that the record stood
* Hyperlink to contact the record holder's section
We also list the newly established records (never before set), unestablished records (not set yet), pending records (reported by not finalized), the current records and the value you need to set a new record, and any records removed from the previous list.
As a by-product of producing the records lists, we provide the section information from the NAR web site as an HTML page that you can use for mail merge with MS Office (or other systems). We also provide an Excel 2007 workbook which will update from the page above without your having to download the data again. This workbook uses macros and a data connection to the web page. You MUST enable macros and connections if Excel prompts you to.
The section data is only updated when we need it to send out awards from a new record list.